Thursday 9 May 2019

I Like...

I like to go out when it´s raining. Very few people are outside and the ones who are hurry the hell up to get home. Muffled by the rain´s own music, I can sing as loud as I feel. If it´s a warm summer storm I leave the umbrella home and I sing and dance till I´m soaking wet and blissfully exhausted.
I like going to the beach at fall. When the sun´s bright and warm but it doesn´t burn and, if you listen carefully, you can hear spirit´s whispers in the wind. I love walking by the seashore, sometimes for hours, collect seashells and meditate by a campfire. 

I like herbs and flowers. To fill my home with them, smell them, make natural crowns, healing and shooting teas and ointments. I like to see them grow and, strangely, I feel like they keep me company...
Dancing in the Rain, by Amira Rahim

I like dreams. All of them: daydreaming, lucid dreams and even nightmares. I like to re-tell my dreams, dissect them and draw meaning out of them. 

I like those special nights with the coven. I like the intimacy a dark room lit only by candles, a warm drink and our small yet close circle provides. Usually guarded by the foll moon it´s a night of guaranteed gossip, laughter, secrets and magic. 

I like kisses. Romantic, passionate kisses. The special ones, those kisses that freeze time and make your mind fuzzy. Long kisses that are sweet and acid, soft and rough but always warm. 

Even if it sounds crazy I like missing you, and him and he... I miss those private moments, I miss those first times... I miss the way I used to look at you in the eyes. 
I like to think new first times to miss will come... Maybe one will stay and make me feel home... 





1 comment: