Thursday 15 June 2017

Happy Birthday Lirnfi!


Happy Birthday Lirnfi!
Wow 18 already it's hard to believe how time flies! It seems as though it was yesterday that we played that cars were monsters that fed on people to be able to move and had little plush-wars. 

You were always the quiet one, so I'm very happy to see that you've come out of your shell, that you are a little bit more out-there with Julia and I wish you the best with your tattoo artist passion, and though at that age you just want to eat the world and run wild let me advice you that sometimes is a good idea to slow down, to be a bit more centered and share your feelings. 
Even myself, though I'm technically a "man" I'm still a child in many aspects. And I'm starting to think that the moment of realizing that we're not as mature as we though is when we actually start maturing. 

So keep going and believe in yourself as much as I believe in you my darling. Apart from that, I'd also like to say thank you. 

Lirnfi Tubilda. 
Thank you for being a great support like the ground, though you were quiet and sometimes went unnoticed we could really feel  when you weren't there. Every time I think of you I remember the voice of consciousness, your amazing drawings, the days that you used to be my little princess and the amazing day when we could read each other's mind with telepathy! 

You are strong, talented and perceptive. You are on my mind every time I pass by the always green succulent plants, on the red berries of the Yew tree, in the deep blue and in the Tiger's eye crystals. I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart. 

So basically, happy birthday. But most importantly... Which color do you want your lollipop to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment