Sunday 23 July 2017

Confusion, Secrets and Decisions.

Oops... It looks like I've been quite absent lately, I actually intended to write and publish a post for the summer solstice, but a series of events shifted my whole world. I thought I had things under control, but it seems that I am in a moment of change. 

Bridge of Caos, by Derek K. Nielsen
The guy I was "dating" left me. 
At work, my position was made redundant, so I got fired.
I applied for a uni course, after collecting all the required documentation... it got rejected. 

I had nothing. 

I'm guessing that a normal person would have been devastated but I know that everything is interconnected and I hold the view that everything happens for a reason, so I stayed calm, receptive, decentered and open to the energies. 

Maybe it all even was beneficial, perhaps I needed some turmoil to discover my resilience, I think it's good to treasure this kind of lessons, it also built my confidence up, shortly after losing my job I got a few interviews and landed a job. It isn't my dream job but... oh well it pays the bills. 

And then, unexpectantly, I met someone... We got on like a house on fire and things immediately heated up, after just a few days I won't say I'm in love, but now he's gone and I miss him deeply. Could it be that I am hungry for a relationship? 

Anyway, I'm taking all the above as signs and I have made the choice to change my life dramatically by moving to another country. Crazy? I know, but I don't care. 
Only a few people know the truth, I'm trying to keep it to myself for as long as I can. 

Uncertainty scares me.
  
He has shown signs that he likes me, but I've no idea how our relationship will develop, if at all. 
I'm afraid there is no turning back, and I don't know if I'll adapt there...
But still, somehow, I feel cheerful and optimistic on the inside. Weird, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment