Tuesday 26 December 2017

My First Broken Spell.

Guilt, what a terrible feeling. 

If we feel guilty it must mean that we did something wrong. something we are ashamed of. But also that we repent and that we are willing to set things right.

I know I should not have given him the love potion, it was an act of despair. And though he was with me, I could see his mind wasn't there... I'm not entirely sure it was my magic's doing or if it all was going to happen anyways. What I did know is that it was all I wanted but not like that. 

Midnight Snow Songs, by Leonid Afremov

So, on the solstice night, I confessed it all to my sisters. And despite them being incredulous, mad and a little shocked at me for what I did they helped me cast a counter-spell and were very supportive, I am really blessed for having them. 

And I also came clear to him about the whole potion business. He knows I am a witch but he definitely was not expecting that. He obviously got really mad and probably felt betrayed. He has been keeping his distance ever since... I miss him and I hope I can see him again soon. 

I feel sad, but I'm focusing on the little things that make me happy and relying on my family at the moment. 

At least I don't feel guilty anymore. 

Happy holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment