Monday 20 March 2017

Spring Wishes.

As grams says: In with the new and out with the old! Springtime is finally here which means to usher in projects, fresh starts and opportunities.
These are my wishes for the year: I want progress, more balance, and romance.

So as tradition dictates, let's take an intrapersonal look at the things I am most grateful for as well as the aspects I'd like to improve about myself. You can also do this to align your thoughts, feelings and actions with the energy of this day to aid you achieve your goals. And can use my list as an example, if you wish. 

I don't know about you,
but I am feeling 22
I love my happy vibe, especially when people tell me that I brighten up their day just by being there.
On the other hand I think I should  stop avoiding conflict all the time, and be a bit more outspoken.

I am very happy with myself because I have finally come to terms with discipline and have been able to balance my exercise, healthy eating, studies, job and personal life in a responsible manner. And though I've improved a lot, there is still a lot of room for getting more experienced and mature. 

I think it is great that I am honest, assertive and confident. Though I wish I had bitten my tongue on certain occasions. I guess I should think more before spiting words out of my mouth. 

I'm delighted that I have finally stopped falling in the dick sand (that is to forget about yourself and your priorities when any guy pays attention to you just because you don't want to be single.) I have grown a lot when it comes to love and relationships in the last year. Now I can say that I've learned to be single. And I am open to a relationship. But I am not desperate anymore, basically I will welcome love if it knocks on my door but I won't lose my mind if it doesn't. 

I've always been a pretty green person, but I do want to enhance my ecological ways even more, by consuming less processed food and bake my own bread or make my own ice cream, for example. To keep on experimenting with natural cleaning products for both my own personal care (with clay, essential oils. organic natural soaps and vegetable oils) and my housekeeping (using vinegar, bicarbonate, lemon and essential oils.) Also on my clothing, by looking carefully that they are made from natural and responsibly sourced materials.

On the professional area I am quite content with my current position, it is allowing me to save some money before I start university. I just hope I will be able to add that into my personal scheme so that I can balance my studies on top of everything else without stressing out too much.


I believe that is everything for this Spring... I hope all your wishes come true as well. I know they will (if you work for them!) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment